Election Commission alternate member recruitment:
- Experienced Election Worker and preferrably former Chairperson
- Must be able to understand Municipal Election code.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to work well independently and within a group.
- Commission members also attend all election worker training sessions.
- Must be able to work possible FULL TIME for 3-4 weeks, starting approximately 15 days before the election through Certification.
- For the work period this position requires the ability to stand, sit and move around for several hours. Commission members must be able to focus on paperwork for several hours. Normal full days are 8.0 hours long; there are rare instances where the commission may be required to work longer days, or a Saturday.
- Alternates are only asked to fill-in for Commissioners unable to attend specific periods; or to supplement the Commission. Alternates are needed for the next Municipal Election.
If you are interested, please send resume attached to this application, CLICK HERE for application.