How Can We Help You?

Anchorage Equal Rights Commission

How to File a Complaint

How can the Anchorage Equal Rights Commission help you?

If you feel that you are being treated differently, call our office at 343-4342 and a staff member will listen to your concerns and advise you of your rights and responsibilities.

How can I file a complaint?

A complaint may be started by filling out our Intake Questionnaire and emailing or faxing it to our office. Alternatively, you may visit or call our office at 343-4342.  No appointment is necessary and translators are available free of charge.

    • Anchorage Equal Rights Commission
    • Director: Pamela Basler
    • 632 W 6th Avenue, Suite 110, Anchorage, AK 99501
    • 907 343-4342